Top 5 Tips
1. Make sure you know the title and author of the texts you have studied for your Junior Cycle English
2. Practise writing titles and authors and check the spelling
3. Write some key quotations from your studied texts and memorise them
4. Take part in classroom discussion
5. Practise speaking and writing for different purposes as often as you can
The study guide on p. 171 is designed to help you keep track of your preparation for your final examination and your classroom-based assessments.
View some sample pages