Top 5 Tips
1. When studying maths, we need to just roll up our sleeves and actually solve some maths problems. Practise, practise, practise!
2. After you make a mistake, which we all do, it is important to review and understand where you went wrong in the problem. This is why we have included complete detailed solutions to all our exercises.
3. Understanding the mathematical process is more important than memorizing the process.
4. Getting the most from your study sessions will require concentration. This is why we suggest a distraction-free zone.
5. It is important to study all topics – not just topics you like.
View some sample pages
About the Authors
Teacher of Maths and Applied Maths at Maynooth Post-Primary School. Member of the IMTA and IAMTA. First Class Honours degree in Mathematics and Maths Physics with a Postgraduate Degree in Education from NUI Maynooth.
Teacher of Maths and Applied Maths at Maynooth Post-Primary School. Member of the IMTA and IAMTA. Winner of Industry Award for Teaching Excellence. BEng (Honours) in Mechanical Engineering. Higher Diploma (Honours) in Mathematics and First Class Honours Postgraduate Degree in Education from NUI Maynooth.