Top 5 Tips
1. You can use this plan for weekend or daily revision.
2. Do not aim to do more than you feel you will achieve.
3. Set yourself a fixed amount of time each day or each weekend for completing what you have set out to do.
4. As you complete each task that you have set yourself, tick it off. This will make you feel that you have made progress.
5. If you fall behind your plan, don’t give up! Start again!
- Irish History: Topic 5 – Politics and society in Northern Ireland, 1949-1993
- European History: Topic 6 – The United States and the world, 1945-1989
View Some Sample Pages
About the Author
Having graduated from U.C.D. and Trinity College, Dublin, Elma Collins has taught history in Maynooth and in the Institute of Education.
She has been involved in publishing for many years and has authored over twenty history textbooks, mostly on Irish history. Including History in Context, People of the Past and Living History series.